We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Lauren is a design enthusiast with a love for setting up house with vintage flea market style. She believes that eager hands and creativity are the best tools.
Lauren blogs over at Pearls Poppies Pinkies Up where her love for thrifting, repurposing, DIY, affordable home design, frugal fashion and other bits of lovely all come together in one place.
Lauren has her B.S. in Child Development and Psychology. She works with children during the day, molding and shaping individuals into future world class citizens.
She can often be found treasure hunting through garage sales, navigating a tool box with her husband, sipping a latte over conversation with dear friends, adventuring outdoors with her rescued pound pup, and enjoying a cup of frozen yogurt with sprinkles on top.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Paper DIY Wall Art
- Sweet Decoupage Picture Frame
- Super Simple Painted DIY Wall Art
- Scrap Fabric Hair Accessories
- Metal Stamped Floral Stakes
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life