We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Lauren is a design enthusiast with a love for setting up house with vintage flea market style. She believes that eager hands and creativity are the best tools.
Lauren blogs over at Pearls Poppies Pinkies Up where her love for thrifting, repurposing, DIY, affordable home design, frugal fashion and other bits of lovely all come together in one place.
Lauren has her B.S. in Child Development and Psychology. She works with children during the day, molding and shaping individuals into future world class citizens.
She can often be found treasure hunting through garage sales, navigating a tool box with her husband, sipping a latte over conversation with dear friends, adventuring outdoors with her rescued pound pup, and enjoying a cup of frozen yogurt with sprinkles on top.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lacy Star Crochet Stitch
- Delicate Shells Crochet Stitch
- Charging Station Recycled Craft
- Double Seed Stitch Coffee Cozy
- World Traveler DIY Magnet Board
- Anchors Away Crochet Bag
- Suzette Modern Crochet Tote
- Rustic DIY Pumpkins
- Vintage Santa DIY Pillow
- Vintage Christmas Santa Board