We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Lauren is a design enthusiast with a love for setting up house with vintage flea market style. She believes that eager hands and creativity are the best tools.
Lauren blogs over at Pearls Poppies Pinkies Up where her love for thrifting, repurposing, DIY, affordable home design, frugal fashion and other bits of lovely all come together in one place.
Lauren has her B.S. in Child Development and Psychology. She works with children during the day, molding and shaping individuals into future world class citizens.
She can often be found treasure hunting through garage sales, navigating a tool box with her husband, sipping a latte over conversation with dear friends, adventuring outdoors with her rescued pound pup, and enjoying a cup of frozen yogurt with sprinkles on top.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid