We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I am a stay-at-home mom married to my high school sweetheart and I love crafting and planning parties for my two kids, Brody and Skylar. Although I went to school for business and worked in the field of Advertising and Finance before having my children, my creative side evolved after a few years of planning birthdays, holiday parties, and play dates. I created my personal blog Sweet Metel Moments to share party ideas, sweet treat recipes, and other fun crafts. I also opened the Sweet Metel Moments shop on Etsy to sell personalized party printables for other people’s special moments!
I absolutely love to craft, especially using budget-friendly supplies to make items that really stand out in my home or at a party. I love creating items for my kids and their friends, they motivate me to create fun things for them! I also enjoy baking sweet treats and most recently using my sewing machine to create one-of-a-kind pieces for friends and family.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid