Fairy Tale Castle
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Give your little princess the castle she’s always dreamed of with this Fairy Tale Castle. This magical creation…including furniture and a carriage…will provide her with hours of entertainment and make-believe fun!
Made with plastic canvas and brightly colored thread, this play time castle is durable and soft, so kids don’t have to worry about hurting themselves or breaking pieces of their new toy. Great for giving as a birthday gift to a little princess in training, this amazing castle pattern is sure to be a gift that’s treasured for years to come!
Not only do you get a pattern to create a stunning 2-foot castle, but you’ll find instructions for making a fairy tale carriage worthy of Cinderella herself, as well as cute furniture that will fit perfectly inside the new castle. There are also patterns for creating a fairy tale crown and wand for the princess to use as she rules over her new kingdom!
Great for a plastic canvas crafter who’s looking for a challenge, this Fairy Tale Castle is an amazing project that girls of all ages are sure to love. With easy to follow instructions and full-color charts to help you put the structure together, this castle is a dream come true!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mosiac Seahorse
- Sandits Sanding Sticks
- Apricot Bath Bomb Recipe
- Homemade Lip Balm
- Spiced Brown Sugar Scrub
- Tree of Love DIY Wedding Centerpiece
- Painted Tool Box DIY Father's Day Gift
- Mary Vaughn
- Red and Black Dangly Plastic Earrings
- Refashioned Patchwork Jacket Sewing Pattern