Decorate with Ribbon
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I don't know about you, but I have a ton of ribbon in my craft stash. Left over from gift wrapping or other projects, this ribbon is getting a little out of control, and I'm always looking for new and creative ways to put it to use...So when I came upon Decorate with Ribbon, I couldn't wait to dive in and explore all the great ribbon projects included in this book!
Filled with 25 amazing ribbon projects, tutorials, and ideas, Decorate with Ribbon is a great book for those who are looking for cute and clever ways to spruce up their home decor. From wreaths to lampshades, these projects teach you how to take the humble ribbon and use it to transform something from drab to fab!
I love the Ribbon Covered Shade project in this book. By using ribbon scraps of all sizes and styles, you can create an amazing lampshade that's unlike anything you've seen in stores. This would be a fun way to bring color and style into any room in your home and could also be used with fabric scraps as well. Complete the look by crafting a Ribbon-Trimmed Curtain or Valance as well. No matter how you decide to use it, ribbon is sure to bring color and style to any room in your home!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts