Creating with Mod Podge
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Chances are, if you frequent the craft store, you're familiar with Mod Podge. Now available in a wide variety of styles and types, this amazing crafting glue is perfect for using as a finish, a bonding, or a sealer. If you're looking for some crafty inspiration on what you can do with this amazing adhesive, be sure to check out Creating with Mod Podge.
Creating with Mod Podge is a fabulous book filled with great ideas for crafting with Mod Podge. From decorative home accents to wearable jewelry pieces, this book covers it all. Explore how to use Mod Podge to turn plain candles into colorful works of art...or turn a beloved portrait of your dog or cat into an amazing wall decoration that is sure to grab everyone's attention. No matter how you use it, Mod Podge is sure to make your life, and your craft projects, just a little bit easier!
Even if you've never used Mod Podge before, you can get a helpful tutorial at the beginning of Creating with Mod Podge. With helpful tips and must-have supplies all listed out for you, this tutorial is a great way to start your Mod Podge crafting...and once you have everything you need, you'll be able to jump in head first into the 14 projects included in this book.
One of my favorite projects in Creating with Mod Podge is the Old Blue's Portrait. By printing out a copy of your favorite photo and attaching them to canvas, you can make a stunning wall art decoration that's sure to turn heads. This project uses Mod Podge both to add color and texture to this piece, so it may look like it was done by a professional, but actually this project should take no time at all to complete!
With lots of cool projects to play around with and explore, Creating with Mod Podge is a great book for crafters of all skill levels, and especially great for those who are looking for new and creative ways to craft with Mod Podge.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Card Making with Cricut
- Color-by-Number: Animals Review
- Hello! Macrame
- Adult Coloring Book Treasury Review
- Beading In No Time
- Leisure Arts Plastic Canvas Collection
- Jim Shore Angel Coloring Book Review
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- Let's Have a Party
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Purple Beginner Shawl
- Recycled T-Shirt Quilt Pattern
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft