Crafting with Felt
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Thrifty crafters know...felt is one of the best crafting materials on the market today. Available in a variety of colors, felt is cheap and easy to find. Great for making all kinds of projects, felt is easy to sew, glue, cut, layer, and embellish. You can create cute wearables and home decor with felt, or use it to make gifts and crafts for loved ones! And if you need some suggestions on how to use felt, look no further than Crafting with Felt, a new book from Leisure Arts.
Filled with 15 awesome projects, Crafting with Felt is a fun book for kids and adults alike! With bright photos and detailed instructions, this book makes crafting with felt a breeze. I instantly fell in love with the first project in the book, the Phone Cases with fastening arms. Made for holding phones and iPads, these little animal-themed gadget cozies also have "arms" to help hold your headphones, keeping everything in one place and tangle-free! This is great for those who go to the gym or who are always trying to detangle their headphones (guilty!).
No matter what your skill level, there's bound to be something for you in this book. With projects that are great for kids and adults, Crafting with Felt is filled with awesome suggestions for family fun time. With projects big and small, you can also be sure that you won't have anything left over as you work your way through this book. Use leftover felt scraps to make floral embellishments or jewelry, or create other felt embellishments on your bigger projects for added color and dimension.
Whether you're a seasoned sewer or someone who's new to felt and crafting, you're bound to find something you'll like in Crafting with Felt. With 15 bright and colorful projects to choose from, this book gives you the tools and the know-how to create awesome designs...all you need is the felt!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Creative Watercolor Art Project
- Teacup Candles
- Ombre Dyed Yarn
- Adorable Homemade Card Design
- Minion Key Charms
- Adorable Crochet Coaster
- Glow in the Dark Table Tutorial
- Convertible Cowl Knitting Pattern
- Painted Apple Mason Jar Craft
- Cotton Candy Baby Hat Crochet Pattern