So…there are a “few” empty wine bottles lying around your kitchen counters…and MAYBE even a couple on the end tables in your living room. PERFECT! The better to craft with, my dear. Do you know how many amazing things you can make with empty wine bottles? You can create plant holders, pretty tabletop decor, candlesticks, votives, and much more. So get going! Wine bottle crafts are always in style and can be used to spruce up your home during any season.
11 Easy Wine Bottle Crafts
- Tissue Wine Bottle Vases -A whimsical option!
- Wine Bottle Herb Garden
- Faux Dichroic Glass Recycled Bottle
- Green Pendant Wind Chime
- Beachside Votive
- Hemp Wrapped Wine Bottle
- Old Textured Beach Bottles
- Recycled Bottle Lamp
- Tuscan Lights Candlesticks
- Chalkboard Paint Bottles
- Wine Bottle Topiary
For even MORE wine bottle crafting inspiration, download our FREE eBook, 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles .
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019