Team FaveQuilts just got back from quite the adventure. We flew in from Houston, Texas, perused hundreds of Quilts at the annual Quilt Market show, and brought home a bag full of goodies. Now, there are plenty of blog posts about the show in the works, but in the meantime, we have an exciting announcement. (Keep reading!)
Aside from meeting with tons of wonderful bloggers and fabric companies, one of the best parts about Quilt Market is seeing firsthand all the new fabric collections and new quilting gadgets. Of course, another plus is collecting tons of free fabrics, books and free quilt patterns! That’s where you guys come in. One lucky winner will get to take home this incredible Quilting Swag Bag! Are you excited, yet?
Enter to Win: Quilting Swag Bag
What you’ll win:
- A signed copy of First Steps to Free-Motion Quliting by Christina Cameli
- A signed copy of Modern Bee: 13 Quilts to Make With Friends by Lindsay Conner
- Fabric bundle from Dear Stella
- Fabric bundle from Art Gallery Fabrics
- Ten quilt patterns from Quilt Woman
- Eight quilt patterns from Shabby Fabrics
- Six cell phone cases for iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, Samsung Galaxy III
- An assortment of quilting-related stickers and temporary tattoos
Want to win this amazing collection of quilting swag?
Leave a comment below and answer our question to be entered to win. You have until November 12, 2013 to enter, so get your comment posted today to ensure that you’re in the running to win this exclusive one-of-a-kind SWAG bag from Quilt Market!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person per blog post.
- Contest closes November 12, 2013 at 11:59p CST.
- Leave a comment on this blog post answering the question below to be entered to win.
- Winners will be posted on FaveCraftsBlog.com and notified by email.
Leave a comment by answering this question and you’ll be registered to win our Quilting Swag Bag Giveaway:
What’s on your quilting wishlist for the holidays?