This loud and proud single lady has something to admit … I love wedding crafts. I have zero plans to get married, but I often find myself on AllFreeDIYWeddings, checking out the latest and greatest flower arrangement designs, table displays and invitations. Weddings are an occasion when you can be yourself and show off your own personal aesthetic. Love pink? Add pink to your color scheme. Crazy for leopard print? Throw some special fabric on your dinner tables. If you can dream it, you can make it happen. Since wedding season is just around the corner, I can’t help fawning over creative DIY wedding ideas. Who knew there were so many ways to personalize your special day?
Wedding crafts are all about personalization, whether it’s through color schemes, embellishments or monograms. Instead of buying a generic guest book, use scrapbook paper and other creative materials to design your own Wedding Guest Book. The messages and special touches will make you smile every time you take it out. You might not believe it, but pinwheels are making a huge comeback. Polka Dot Paradise Pinwheels are super simple to make and can line an aisle or dance floor. You can also give them as favors at the end of the night – be sure to incorporate your wedding colors into the design! If you’re a bride-to-be consider giving your bridesmaids a Bridesmaid Tote Bag filled with personalized goodies. They’ll save the bag and remember your special day for years to come.
So what if you aren’t getting married in the near future? You can still daydream about your ultimate DIY wedding and make plans for your hypothetical big day. And don’t forget – you can always use the craft ideas for a party or special celebration!
- Vintage Wedding Dress Necklace from Little Red Window
- Mini Rose Pomander from Blitsy Crafts
- Wedding Guest Book from Living Your Creative
- Plantable Paper Heart Favors from My Own Labels
- Filter Poms from Muslin and Merlot
- Doily String Lights from Cogs and Cupcakes
- Kusudama Paper Flower from Eclations, Papercraft, Etc.
- Glitter Dipped Feather Garland from Green Wedding Shoes
- Wedding Table Number Display from Happiness is Creating
What’s your wedding style – an over-the-top occasion or an understated event? Why?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Best Blogger Contest 2018 Winners! - April 18, 2018
- National Craft Month 2018: a new tutorial every day in March! - March 1, 2018
- Trending Crafts from Creativation 2018 - January 31, 2018