Our Homemade Christmas Gift Guide Book Launch Party has reached day eleven! We hope you’ve been loving it as much as we have been! To celebrate the launch of this new free eBook, Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas and DIY Home Décor, we are giving away prizes and posting new, incredible projects from our 14 sponsors featured in this book. And if that isn’t enough, you have the chance to win big with our Extreme Craft-tacular Grand Prize Giveaway! Stay tuned to the blog this month because these giveaways will be popping up all month. Find the contest rules and enter below.
Today’s exclusive project comes to us from our friends at Spellbinders! Keep track of all your parties, events, shopping lists, and mailing lists with this festive Vintage Wreath Holiday Planner. This cute paper craft idea will keep all your holiday plans and to-do lists neat and organized.
Vintage Wreath Holiday Planner
Store whatever you’d like in this planner from Spellbinders, from gift lists to addresses. The Vintage Wreath Holiday Planner is such an easy paper craft to make that you can easily whip one up every year to make sure you’re stress free and calm during the crazy holiday rush. Craving a little holiday organization? We have the full tutorial available for you.
Whether you’re looking to create your own unique holiday décor this year or you’re looking for some clever gift ideas for friends and family, Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas and DIY Home Décor is filled with great projects that are perfect for all your holiday decorating and gift-giving needs! Get your own copy of this free downloadable eBook today!
ENTER TO WIN TODAY’S PRIZE
Today’s prize is a collection of dies from Spellbinders! In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
* Like the AllFreePaperCrafts Facebook Page here, AND
* Like the Spellbinders Facebook Page here, AND
*Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
How do you stay organized during the holidays?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” the AllFreePaperCrafts Facebook Page and the Spellbinders Facebook Page to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until October 22nd, 2013 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
SUPER BONUS ! WIN THE GRAND PRIZE!
Don’t miss your chance to stock up your craft stash and win more than $1,500 in prizes! You can enter each day to win. You have 8 more days to enjoy the Extreme Craft-tacular Grand Prize Giveaway, so take some time out of your day to come to the FaveCrafts blog each day to hear about the latest prize.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019
- 8 Craft Trends for 2019 - January 24, 2019