We’ve reached the sixth day of our Homemade Christmas Gift Guide Book Launch Party, and we hope you’re as excited as we are! Visit our blog every day to enter to win a different prize. To celebrate the launch of this new free eBook, Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas and DIY Home Décor, we are giving away prizes and posting new projects from the 14 incredible sponsors featured in this book. You can also win almost $1,500 worth of prizes by entering our Extreme Craft-tacular Grand Prize Giveaway! Stay tuned to the blog this month to stay updated on your latest chance to win! Find the contest rules and enter below.
Hopefully you are ready for yet another exclusive project, because our friends at Sizzix are sharing their elegant Vintage French Card tutorial with us today! Great for sending warm winter wishes to your loved ones, this beautiful handmade card is sure to please anyone who’s lucky enough to receive it.
Vintage French Card
You could even use this card from Sizzix to send everyday greetings to friends and family. Wish someone happy birthday, happy anniversary, or invite someone to a French-themed bridal shower. The possibilities are nearly endless with this beautiful vintage-inpired homemade greeting card. This lovely Vintage French Card is simply magnifique, and we have the full tutorial available for you!
Whether you’re looking to create your own unique holiday décor this year or you’re looking for some clever gift ideas for friends and family, Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas and DIY Home Décor is filled with great projects that are perfect for all your holiday decorating and gift-giving needs! Get your own copy of this free downloadable eBook today!
ENTER TO WIN TODAY’S PRIZE
Today’s prize is a collection of six Tim Holtz® Alterations™ dies from Sizzix. These versatile dies will help create gifts, décor, gift tags, and more! In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
* Like the AllFreePaperCrafts Facebook Page here, AND
* Like the Sizzix Facebook Page here, AND
*Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
Have you ever made a homemade card for a loved one?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” the AllFreePaperCrafts Facebook Page and the Sizzix Facebook Page to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until October 15th, 2013 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
SUPER BONUS ! WIN THE GRAND PRIZE!
Don’t miss your chance to stock up your craft stash and win more than $1,500 in prizes! You can enter each day to win. You have 13 more days to enjoy the Extreme Craft-tacular Grand Prize Giveaway, so take some time out of your day to come to the FaveCrafts blog each day to hear about the latest prize.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 7 Craft Trends for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Happy Birthday to You! Card Make n’ Take with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L - December 6, 2017
- 6 Ways to Donate Your Handcrafts to Kids in Need Around the World through OCC - October 18, 2017