Are you like us and you have a love for anything vintage? These type of items always seem to bring back the memories of good times and of our loved ones. If you’ve got a flare for the vintage, then these are the the Christmas craft ideas for you!
Christmas crafts come in all varieties and sizes. From decorating the tree to making handmade ornaments or even DIY gifts, the holiday season is the perfect opportunity to get crafting. We love vintage Christmas crafts because not only do they remind us of times past, but they’re also timeless! No matter what, your vintage crafts will never go out of style. You’ll be able to use your DIY Christmas decorations year after year!
Everyone will be wondering how you made your own Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar or those Old School Christmas Crackers that are both beautiful and fun. You can keep your DIY Christmas decorations as classic as can be with some Vintage Dried Citrus Ornaments and add the finishing touch to your tree with a Granny Tree Skirt. Also, you can get that thrifty, vintage-look with this Thrifty Vintage Red Sled and Grandma’s Pearls DIY Wreath. All these Christmas crafts will have you and your home in the holiday spirit in no time! All your guests and friends will be impressed with your festive crafting skills. They’ll definitely be asking you to make them some homemade Christmas decor as well!
13 Vintage Christmas Crafts
- Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar
- Vintage Dried Citrus Ornaments
- Old School Christmas Crackers
- Thrifty Vintage Red Sled
- No Sew Vintage Quilted Star Ornament
- Grandma’s Adorable Baby Reindeer Hat
- Vintage Christmas Ornaments
- Grandma’s Pearls DIY Wreath
- Faberge Egg Ornaments
- Classic Christmas Stocking
- Touch of Vintage Christmas Mini Trees
- Granny Tree Skirt
- Antique Clothespins Tree
If you love retro Christmas ideas, be sure to check out our collection of cozy ideas your grandma would love. 29 Traditional Vintage Christmas Crafts has vintage craft ideas for just about every decade. Whether you are looking for a sled right out of Little House on the Prairie or hippy dippy holiday printables, there’s a Christmas craft idea you’re going to love in this collection.
What’s your favorite, classic Christmas movie?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019