I am so ready for spring. The cold weather and constant threat of snow is just too much for me to bear! To combat this feeling, I’ve sought solace in florals. Luckily, there are so many ways to brighten your day with flowers (real or fake). Vases are a great craft to make for spring because they add a pretty, bright touch to any space. Place one on your desk at work or on your kitchen table for a hint of color and creativity even when the weather is a bit chilly.
You can leave a vase empty or fill it with flowers – it’s up to you. Either way, a handmade vase simply screams spring – nothing wrong with that! What I love is that you can use a ton of different materials for these projects – no need to invest in a potter’s wheel and kiln. In fact, for the Recycled Yogurt Cup Bud Vase you can use a plain plastic container (clean it out when you’re finished with breakfast). A little Mod Podge and some paper scraps will help you acheive your desired look. Another goldmine for vase crafts is your local dollar store. Create a Decoupage Bud Vase using an inexpensive glass jar and scrapbook paper. This craft is perfect for a beginner and looks great displayed on a kitchen table.
Spring is just around the corner (thank goodness), so get in the spirit now with a colorful decorative vase. Whether you choose a modern design or grab materials from your recycle bin, the finished product will look great and last all year long.
- DIY Clamped Mason Jar Vase Centerpiece from Offbeat and Inspired
- Faceted Bud Vases from The Shabby Creek Cottage
- Easy DIY Washi Tape Mason Jar Vase from Simply Klassic Home
- Faceted Vase DIY from Oh Happy Day
- Faux Bois Vases from Bliss Bloom Blog
- Miniature Bud Vase DIY from Sketchy Notions
- Hobnail Vases with Split Peas from Crafty Moods
- Soup Can Flower Vases from 52 Weeks Project
- Knock Off Anthropologie Chain Vase from Crafts Unleashed
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019
- 8 Craft Trends for 2019 - January 24, 2019