It is no small secret that I am absolutely obsessed with alternative ways to decorate your home. One of my favorite DIY décor ideas is populating gallery walls with new and exciting shapes, sizes, and textures. Hanging printable wall art, canvas art ideas and more can really add some visual appeal to your gallery wall, but to really add eye-popping ideas to your walls, embroidery hoop crafts are the way to go! These DIY cuties allow you to skip the all-square boredom of framed ideas and show off your well-rounded crafting know-how. Adding projects like the 11 Unexpectedly Simple Embroidery Hoop Crafts to your walls easily adds visual interest to your indoor world.
11 Unexpectedly Simple Embroidery Hoop Crafts
- Vintage Inspired Embroidery Hoop Art
- Home Run Baseball Embroidery Hoop
- Your Kind of DIY Clock
- Stenciled Embroidery Hoop Art
- Darling DIY Dream Catcher
- Embroidery Hoop Memo Board (center)
- Flower Hoop Wreath (right)
- Let’s Get Lost Summer Hoop Art
- DIY Succulent Embroidery Hoop Idea (left)
- Epic Embroidered Photo Transfer
- Embroidery Holiday Hoop Wreath
If you are looking for even more embroidery hoop ideas and crafts, check out our list of 18 Ways to Use Embroidery Hoops.
What is your fave wall decor piece you have in your home?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019
- 8 Craft Trends for 2019 - January 24, 2019