Join us Tuesday March 20 at , at 11 a.m. EST for a chance to connect with tons of other Christmas crafters and win an awesome prize!
We’ll get to the prize in a moment, first let’s go over the simple way you can win.
Here’s what you have to do:
- Follow @FreeXmasCrafts on Twitter. If you don’t already have a Twitter account, you can easily create one for free!
- Log on between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. EST.
- We’ll post a question on our Twitter feed and provide our special hashtag for the giveaway – #XmasWin. Click reply, answer the question and don’t forget to include the hashtag! Only tweets that include #XmasWin will be considered for the giveaway.
- Check back at 2 p.m. and find out if you’re the winner!
And that’s it. Does it get any easier? Didn’t think so.
And now for the good part. We’re giving away a Martha Steward Craft Station! This all-in-one system is idea for paper crafters, scrapbookers, and card makers. Use the LED light box to illuminate your crafting space and get the best possible view of your work. The moveable arm helps you create straight lines with ease. The embossing stylus and and cutting knife with create smooth, precise designs that look anything but ordinary. Oh and don’t worry about cutting yourself – the Craft Station comes with two extra blades and replacement is hands-free. You’ll also receive more than 100 templates for cutting and tracing. Basically, this is a one-stop shop for anyone who love to create.
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- Contest closes March 20, 2012 at 1:59 p.m. EST.
- You must use the hashtag #XmasWin
- Winners will be posted on this blog and on Twitter.
So mark your calendars now and follow us today! Look out for more information as the giveaway gets closer!
Latest posts by AllFreeChristmasCrafts (see all)
- Snow Need to Flake Out – 14 Snowflake Crafts & Giveaway - July 2, 2014
- Beachside Buddies: Summer Crafts for Kids - June 15, 2014
- More Tees, Pretty Please! DIY T Shirts for the Family - June 9, 2014