Every year we attend Creativation, the Craft and Hobby Association’s annual trade show. We network, learn about the latest trends, and afterwards we put on our favorite crafts from Creativation contest. Our bloggers make innovative projects using the new products they received at our annual networking event for a chance to win a cash prize!
This year, we selected 20 finalists based on certain criteria. Ingenuity while using the sponsor product, well-written instructions, and high quality photos were among the qualifiers. And it was so challenging to narrow down the entries, but we’re confident you’ll enjoy the projects you see in this list of finalists.
Be sure to scroll down to see the three winners from our Best Blogger Contest 2017!
Top 20 Crafts from Creativation
- Boho Chic Gift Packaging
- Checkboard Easy Chair-Complete Makeover
- Color ME Mini Composition Journals
- Coloring Book and Pens Gift Wrap
- Coloring Book Jewelry Set – put your coloring pages to use!
- Fantasy Tray Collage
- Pretty Polka Dot Patio Furniture
- Quick and Easy Mini Memory Flip Book
- Rich Jade and Satin Peacock Feather Art
- Seaside Memories Coloring Page Frame
- Sew Perfect Mending Box
- Spring Mini Flower Pot Moss Decor – adorable!
- Today You Will Rule the World Coffee Trivet
- Tropical Winged Torso
- Vintage School Desk Make-Over
- Wedding Photos Home Decor Display
- Zentangle Fridge Magnet
Blogger Contest 2017 Winners!
Special thanks from our sponsors at our networking event!
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
- Leisure Arts
Find an abundance of trending new craft ideas at FaveCrafts.com.
Which is your favorite craft from Creativation 2017?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019