During the month of December we have been bringing you the top 10 projects as voted on by you, the readers. Each week we updated this special collection page with the hottest patterns of the moment. Because this list has been updated every week this past month, you can be sure it features the most amazing, gorgeous and breath-taking patterns! And now – drum roll please – let us present you with the final list of top 10 knitting patterns from December.
- Goddess Lace Ladder Scarf
- Checkerboard Lace Scarf
- Chunky Knit Snowball Cowl
- Lacy Zig Zag Scarf
- Gap-tastic Cowl
- Grace Jones Cowl
- Simple Sara Cowl
- 9 Two Hours or Less Knitting Patterns
- Blue Slouchy Cowl
- 1840 Night Cap
Find all ten of these awesome and inspiring patterns in our Top 10 of December collection.
- 22 Easy Knitting Patterns for Beginners - January 18, 2016
- The BEST DIY Gift Ideas: Knit and Crochet Baby Patterns - October 14, 2015
- Day of the Dead Crafts: 5 Ways to Celebrate - November 1, 2013