All month long, we’ve been counting down the top 10 Christmas crafts and updating the list every single week. This list is constantly changing to reflect trends and popular projects for Christmas crafters. As you’ll see below, readers loved everything from centerpieces to ornaments. Before you kick off a new year, take a look back at the month’s best crafts.
- Ashley’s Christmas Centerpiece
- 25 Easy DIY Christmas Crafts
- Bottle Cap Picture Tree
- Dollar Store Glass Hurricanes
- 19 Fun Snowman Christmas Crafts
- Melted Snowman Ornament
- Toilet Roll Snowflakes
- Snowflake Christmas Tree Ornaments
- 18 Cheap Creative Christmas Gifts
- 21 Christmas Crafts from Recycled Items
Find all ten of these fun Christmas craft ideas in our Top 10 of December collection.
What’s your favorite kind of Christmas craft?
Latest posts by AllFreeChristmasCrafts (see all)
- Snow Need to Flake Out – 14 Snowflake Crafts & Giveaway - July 2, 2014
- Beachside Buddies: Summer Crafts for Kids - June 15, 2014
- More Tees, Pretty Please! DIY T Shirts for the Family - June 9, 2014