I don’t usually like thinking about toilet paper rolls. First of all, they’re ugly. The brown color and boring shape make them rather unappealing in my opinion. Plus, they hold toilet paper – enough said. Well, I’m about to change my tune because I’ve recently realized just how useful this unattractive piece of cardboard can be. You can use them to create so many things – Christmas stars, necklaces, gift boxes and so much more. Toilet paper rolls might have a bad reputation, but they’re really one of the best craft supplies around.
You might not know that you can create pretty much any kind of craft using recycled toilet paper rolls. Go eco-friendly and reuse your toilet paper rolls for any of these 16 craft projects – you won’t be disappointed with the results. There are also a ton of projects on FaveCrafts that you can make for special occasions – use toilet paper rolls and fool your friends! A Spring Paper Tube Sachet looks great on an Easter brunch table or works well for Mother’s Day – both of which are just around the corner! Also, did you know you can make pretty jewelry using empty toilet paper rolls? My favorites are the Reversible Cardboard Roll Earrings and Toilet Paper Roll Bracelet. Both of which make great gifts and can be worn with almost anything.
Give toilet paper rolls a chance and create some interesting recycle crafts. Who knew a simple brown tube could be so versatile?
- Recycled Rocket Ship from Creative Dish
- DIY Eco-friendly Party Poppers from Family Sponge
- Toilet Paper Roll Pillow Boxes from Create Craft Love
- DIY Pencil Holder from Morning Creativity
- Toilet Paper Roll Star from Primitive Roads
- Upcycled Chevron Necklace from The Kraft Farm
- DIY Toilet Paper Roll Wall Flower from The Incredible Sometimes Edible Egg
- Toilet Paper Roll Birthday Crowns from Creative Jewish Mom
- Low Tech Cardboard TV from The Cheese Thief