This week, we’re bringing you information on some of the hottest trends in crafting. Use these tips to your advantage – give the consumers what they want this season!
- You can find all kinds of craft contests at Craftplace. This is a great online community for anyone that wants to connect with other crafters.
- Pantone, a leader in color trending, has lots of color trending news for 2011 and beyond. You’ll find lots of information about hot jewelry trends. Take time to explore this site – there are a bunch of great features you’ll want to check out.
- We spotted it at Winter CHA 2011, but Delta’s Soy Paint is hot! This product is available on CutRateCrafts.
- The Craft & Hobby Association (CHA) will hold its 2011 Summer Conference & Trade Show July 19-21 with pre-conference sessions starting July 18th at Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL. For more than 30 years, the CHA Summer Show has been the craft and hobby industry’s must-attend event of the season for buyers, exhibitors and designers. This year’s show will continue that legacy with a focus on mixed media crafts, a Craft Fusion Center and three unique pavilions. Expect mixed media to rule the show. Find out more.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019