Have you always wondered what it is like to sit front row for a taping of the Martha Stewart Show? Then join us while we bring you every little detail, behind the scene photos, and a peek inside a real show taping as it happens, next Monday, October 3rd EST. It will feel like you are sitting right beside me in the front row! This show will air LIVE on the Hallmark Channel, check your local listings for time and channel.
Here’s how you can join us…
- Tune in for the Live Blog on Monday, October 3rd starting at 9:45a on our FaveCrafts website or on Facebook. I will be posting exactly what is happening in the studio as the show gets underway. Then as the show airs, I will be giving you all the details play by play, the sights, the sounds, the smells from inside the studio.
- Join in the experience by logging in and using the chat room feature on our Live Blog. We would love to hear your questions and comments while we are attending the show.
- Can’t follow along as the show airs? That’s OK, you can read the entire transcript anytime! (And be sure to set your DVR.)
- There will also be a Martha Stewart Craft Giveaway along with our live event right here on the FaveCrafts Blog, so tune in next Monday to enter.
Will you join us? If you met Martha Stewart, what would you ask her? What have you always wanted to know about The Martha Stewart Show?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019