This month we’re celebrating our bloggers and their creativity. In January 2014 at CHA, bloggers gathered at our CHA Networking Event to meet companies and to work more with us here FaveCrafts. After getting a bunch of crafty swag from the event, they set out to make projects out of the materials they were given. We’re featuring these projects all month with giveaways so you can make your own versions of their wonderful crafts.
You Are My Favorite DIY Card
Is there a better feeling than looking in your mail box and finding an unexpected handmade card from a friend? Show the special people in your life how much they mean to you with this You Are My Favorite DIY Card. As far as homemade card ideas go, this one is truly unique.
You can find this project, as well as many other fabulous blogger projects, in our new eBook, The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2014: Decoupage, Sewing, Jewelry Making, and More free eBook. Download your own free copy today!
Enter to win today’s prize
Today’s prize is a variety of Darice products. Included in the prize is:
- David Tutera Casual Elegance Tags
- 2 Sheets David Tutera Casual Elegance Self-Stick Shimmer Sheet (colors may vary)
- Darice Embossing Essentials – Basket Weave
- Darice Embossing Essentials – Circle Interlock
- Spectrum Noir Markers – Pale Hues
- 2 Rolls of Washi Masking Tape (styles may vary)
- Organization & Storage Chalkboard Labels
- Darice Natural Hemp Cord – Metallic
- Darice Dream Sequins Tape
- Darice Dream Sequins – Glitter
- Collection of Darice Jewelry Designer and Mix and Mingle Beads (colors and styles may vary)
Be sure to check out these other best blogger craft projects that use items from this Darice prize!
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the AllFreePaperCrafts Facebook page here, AND
- Like the Darice Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
Do you like to add “bling” to your crafts or do you prefer a more natural look?
Thank you all for participating in yesterday’s giveaway! Congratulations to Julie who answered “Thanks for the chance to enter!!! I love both bling and natural. It depends on who I am creating the item for. I try to personalize the item according to the personality of the receiver of my gift. Personally, I love bling!!! ” We love bling too! Enjoy your prize Julie!
To see the current giveaway, please check our giveaway schedule.
Enter to win our Super Spectacular Grand Prize Giveaway! Filled with more than $500.00 worth of amazing prizes from 15 companies, this is the ultimate way to get crafting this month! The deadline to enter is April 25, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern time.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreePaperCrafts and the Darice Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, April 9th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.