You know what my favorite part of Thanksgiving is (besides the delicious mashed potatoes and food coma that is sure to ensue)? Turkey crafts! What’s cuter than a handprint turkey, or a turkey with googly eyes, or turkey feathers made from accordian folded paper, leaves, candy corn, and other genius ideas? I love all of the turkey crafts below because they use such different materials to make the same delicious subject. Read on to discover some crafty, clever turkey crafts to make for your home this Thanksgiving.
- Send an easy Thanksgiving Rosette Card from Patti Behan.
- This Paper Bag Turkey from One Charming Party sure is clever!
- These Turkey Clips from Fiskars can be clipped just about anywhere to add a special detail to your table.
- This Turkey Sandwich from Meet the Dubiens may or may not contain actual turkey.
- Make a Model Magic Turkey from 4 Crazy Kings, and don’t forget the feathers!
- Combine your two favorite things–oreos and candy corn–to make these Oreo Turkey Cookies from Cut Out and Keep.
- Words cannot express my feelings about this Roast Turkey Costume from Martha Stewart.
- Add a little gobble gobble goodness to your walls this fall with this cute Turkey Wall Art from Therapeutic Crafting.
- Here’s another edible turkey with no meat in sight! These Rice Crispy Turkeys from Family Corner also include candy corn–yum!