If there’s one thing I miss about childhood, it’s that feeling you get the night before the first day of school. There’s a mixture of excitement and nerves that leaves you tossing and turning all night long. You find yourself wondering what the next year will be like – Will your teacher be kind or strict? Will you be drowning under a pile of books and homework? Will you make new friends or stick with old pals?
To ease nerves before the first day is to create back to school crafts with kids. This will help ease the transition from summer to fall and create some much-needed enthusiasm for learning. If you’re look for an eco-friendly alternative to boring brown paper bags create your own customizable Tie-Dye Lunch Bags . Teachers can also take advantage of back to school crafting and design their own classroom essentials. There’s no need to worry about misplacing a homemade Kids Hall Pass – the bright colors and fun ribbon make it instantly recognizable. Don’t forget! Just like students, teachers get first day jitters, too. Make a Tribute to Teacher before your child steps into the classroom – it’s a great way for kids to show their excitement and make an impression on their new teacher.
The back to school season is filled with creative opportunities for students, parents and teachers. Get excited for the new year and celebrate the future with fall wearables, storage crafts and so much more.
- Crayon Vase Teacher Gift from A Little CLAIREification
- Apple Chalkboard Frame from Pitter and Glink
- Reusable Sandwich Bag from Poppyhaus
- DIY Apple Back-to-School Cuff Bracelet from One Tough Mother
- Pink Ombre Cork Board from A Bubbly Life
- Ball Jar Teacher Gift from 365ish Pins
- Back to School Pencil Topper from We Made That
- Flower Pens from Slices of Samantha
- Backpack Gift Box from Lisa Storms
Looking for more back to school craft ideas? Check out our eBook 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School. You’ll find fun and easy crafts for kids, teachers and parents.