Are you on Google+? It’s still relatively new and relatively small and we know that many people are reluctant to use it, but it does have some cool features, like the option to “hang out” with all your Google+ friends! And that’s exactly what we want to do!
A hang out is basically just a video conference between yourself and any Google+ friends that want join you! If you’ve never joined in on one, there’s no better time than now! On June 29th at 1pm CST FaveCrafts will be hanging out and making a fun card with stamps from Paper Smooches.
Not sure what to do or how to get started? Check out this article from our friends at Creative Income on How to Join a Google+ Hangout! Since it’s our first time hosting, we’ll hope you’ll bear with us if we have to stumble through a bit. Here’s how it will work:
- Add us to your circle on Google+ and we’ll add you back!
- At 1pm CST on June 29th, we’ll set up a hang out for all of you in our circles so watch your newsfeed!
- Once you see the logo pop-up that says the hang out has started, join in!
- As much as we would love to chat with all of you, there is a 10 person limit so we’ll have to run it on a first come first served basis.
- Paper Smooches Party Posse Clear Stamps
- Black Dye Ink
- Black, Green, and Orange Cardstock
- Patterned Paper
- White Gel Pen
- Dimensional adhesive, such as Dimensional Mod Podge or Glossy Accents
- Corner rounder
- Thumbtack or Paper Piercing Tool
Full instructions will be posted on FaveCrafts.com after the Google+ hang out!