Whether you’re looking for a last-minute DIY Halloween decoration for your home or for a party, these two tutorials from Krazy Glue® will come to your rescue! They’re thrifty and easy homemade Halloween decorations that anyone can pull off. So, avoid the crowds at the stores by simply making your own last-minute decorations!
Mad Hatter Tea Cup Trio
Created by Vicki O’Dell
Use Krazy Glue® and Halloween tchotchkes to transform an old tea set into a Mad Hatter Tea Cup Trio. The craft gel formula makes it quick and easy to secure miniature decorative elements in place. Perfect for a centerpiece, mantle décor or place settings.
- Krazy Glue® 20g Craft No Run Gel with Skin Guard
- Three Tea Cups with saucers
- Two foam balls
- Fern pins
- Various birds, skeletons, trees, witches hats and other decorations
- Glitter, spray paint
- Broken wooden candle stick or other decorative wood items from the craft store or wood section of the home improvement store.
- Easter grass
- Large round pumpkin
- (4) small pumpkins
- Black spray paint
- Black pipe cleaners
- Googly eyes
- White yarn
- Krazy Glue®
2. Cut out (32) 5-inch sections of black pipe cleaner. Bend pipe cleaners on the end and curve the center for legs. Using Krazy Glue, adhere (8) pipe cleaner legs to each of the small pumpkins. Let dry.
3. Glue the googly eyes to the front of each of the pumpkins.
4. Add pins to the front of the large pumpkin in a spider web pattern. Wind the yarn around the pins to create a web. Secure with Krazy Glue.