It’s time for the Olympics! The Olympic Games are a unique opportunity for any country in the world to showcase its best athletes, and it is a time of peace and friendly competition across the world. Most Americans just watch the Olympics, but it’s inspiring to root for your athletes and see them perform amazing feats. Throw a party for the kids and the adults to watch your favorite event and find out who will win the gold!
FaveCrafts has sports projects for every type of sports fan. These Sports Ball Memo Holders can be made to suit any sport, and you can rock out during your own Olympian work out with this easy iPod armband.
AllFreeKidsCrafts celebrates everyone in the world with a cool Global Twister Game and a Worldly Wise Globe for kids. These make great party games and tools for kids to learn world geography in time for the Olympics.
Root for your favorite athletes and celebrate global cooperation by creating these amazing Olympic crafts. Below, you’ll find party decorations, kids crafts, jewelry and more featuring the Olympic rings and torches.
- DIY Olympic Rings Wall Decor from Bird’s Party
- Gold Medal Cookie Wrappers from Alphamom
- Olympic Band Bracelet from Brassy Apple
- Olympic Torch Snack Cones from U Create Parties
- Olympic Macrame Bangles from Sisters Guild
- Olympic Torches from Not a Tiger Mom
- Olympic Ring Window Clings from Thinly Spread
- Sculpey Gold Medals from Alphamom
- Olympic Rings Necklace from Remarkably Domestic