Let me get something off my chest. I am so happy to see the return of spring. Winter in my area can be drab and dreary, especially as the sun sets long before dinnertime. As a result of this dismal weather, I’m ready to say goodbye to bare trees and sad patches of snow. I am counting down the days until I can say hello to clear skies and plenty of sunshine! This year, I’m doing something a bit different. I’m digging into the craft supply box to make flower crafts with my kids because I want to celebrate spring’s return. From crochet granny squares to coloring sheets, these cute flower craft activities are perfect for my family because they are kid-friendly, super colorful, and generally inexpensive. It’s win-win-win for everyone. In addition, we gain a sense of accomplishment and pride by completing a project. It doesn’t also hurt that we also get to brighten our home with flower craft patterns we’ve made by hand.
With the plethora of flower craft ideas available on FaveCrafts, you’re probably wondering where you can even start finding a project. What’s a crafter to do? I’ve curated a list of flower craft activities for you to explore. This list includes some paper flower crafts for younger kids that will be fun to work on together with adult supervision. In addition, I’ve selected a few flower craft projects for adults and teens that are more time-intensive, because who isn’t up for a challenge? This list of flower craft activities is also the perfect opportunity to try a type of craft that’s new to you. Ever wanted to learn how to crochet or spend the afternoon working on coloring sheets? All you need to do is round up your materials, then roll up your sleeves and get to work. Finally, just remember to have fun when crafting with your kids!
You’ll love adding some serious flower power to your kitchen table or work space with these amazing flower crafts. In addition, you and your kids can make duplicates of your favorite craft projects to share with family and neighbors. Most of all, who wouldn’t want their day brightened with colorful paper flowers or flower pots in bright designs?
25+ Flower Crafts
- Mayapple Crochet Flower Square
- Summer Bouquet Coloring Sheets — Grab your favorite markers and pencils for this project!
- Easy Little Crochet Roses
- Junk Mail DIY Wall Art
- Flowery DIY Wall Art — What a neat design idea!
- Mandala Flowers Coloring Page
- Crochet Flower Flip Flops
- Egg Carton Flower Fairies
- Pretty Painted Flower Pots
- Flower Power Coloring Pages
- Mini Q-Tip Flowers — These are so creative!
- Elegant DIY Paper Roses
- Easy to Make Daisy Vase
- Daisy Container
- Peony Wreath
- Scrap Fabric Hair Accessories
- Two Fantastic Floral Coloring Pages
- Origami Spring Wreath Idea — If you love origami, then you NEED to try this project.
- DIY Pressed Flower Cards
- Detailed Crepe Paper Flowers
- Fun Flower Mask
- DIY Paper Flowers Kid Craft
- Wallpaper Decoupage Flower Pots
- Hello There Flower Pot Crafts — Won’t these look amazing on your deck or patio?
- Sweet Daisy DIY Napkin Rings
- Bonus! 81+ Printable Flower Patterns