The team here at FaveCrafts Worldwide Headquarters was sent on a mission this week to create the ultimate holiday tree. The fine people at Michaels have invited us to participate in this year’s Dream Tree Challenge and we are up for it. We thought that it would make sense to make a tree in our favorite FaveCrafts colors, so that was our inspiration.
We scoured the Michaels store for everything in our signature colors and boy did they have a selection. Next up is the DIY part of this challenge, we are making all our own ornaments. Since we thought the FaveCrafts colors were so appealing for the holidays, we pulled together a collection of holiday ideas in these fun colors you may enjoy.
13 Christmas Craft Tutorials in FaveCrafts Colors
- Beaded Ball Ornament
- Crochet Snowflake Pattern (shown above)
- Ruffled Angel
- DIY Cupcake Ornaments (shown above)
- Crocheted Angel Tree Topper Tutorial
- No Sew Felt Ornaments (shown above)
- Paper Quilled Snowflake Ornament
- Faux Candy Garland (shown above)
- Dollar Store Ornament Wreath
- Mosaic Snowflake Frame (shown above)
- Christmas Penguins Card
- Simple Plushie Tree Ornament (shown above)
- Drinking Straw Christmas Tree