DIY ornaments are some of the best Christmas crafts. They’re small, fun for the whole family, and there are about a million different ways you can make them.
Here at FaveCrafts, we’re always looking for awesome new projects to add to the site. This time of year, ornaments are on the mind. As a fun opportunity, we’re asking readers and bloggers alike to submit your very own DIY ornament tutorial to FaveCrafts! The best part?
Your ornament tutorial can be worth $250!
Head on over to FaveCrafts to submit your ornament, and you’ll be eligible to win a $250 Amazon gift card!
About Our Ornament Contest:
- All entries in this contest must be original creations, but you can republish a project from your blog.
- Your project will be posted in full on FaveCrafts.com.
- Winners will be selected based on popularity of the project.
- The top ten ornaments will also appear in an exclusive Best Ornaments 2016 free eBook, which will be available for download on FaveCrafts.com, Amazon, and the Apple Store. Crafts featured in the eBook will include a direct link to the blogger’s website.
The deadline to enter is November 10, 2016 at Midnight Central Time.
Once your project is added to the site, be sure to help promote it any way you can on social media, on your blog, in email newsletters, etc. The more page views each project receives, the better your chances are at winning!
Head on over and enter your ornament today! And, check out some of the entries we’ve received so far:
- 3D Printable Map Stars
- Altoid Small Collage Ornament
- Coffee Filter Angel Wings
- Donald Duck Inspired Ornament
- Glittery Scalloped Circle Baubles
- Gorgeous Vintage Jewelry Ornament
- Mini Wagon Ornament
- Q-tip Rudolph Ornament
- Soda Can Snowflake Ornament
- Sparkle Snowflake Pasta Ornament
See the complete list of ornament contest entries here.
What is your favorite ornament on your tree?