On August 19th, 2013, AllFreeKidsCrafts revealed exciting news: we are running a Newborns in Need Charity Drive with Red Heart Yarn. Luckily, there is still time to participate in this heart-warming event. All you need to do to participate is donate one of the approved items, and you’ll automatically be entered to win the Red Heart Yarn Anne Geddes Prize Pack.
I hope you’re holding on to your hats because I’m about to show you what this incredible prize pack includes:
- 1 ball of each color of Anne Geddes Yarn
- 1 set of Size 8 tipping points needles
- 1 bamboo crochet hook
- 1 red heart thread cutter pendant
- 1 Crochet Today Magazine
- 1 Knitting Made Easy book
- 1 Crochet Made Easy book
- 1 RH Tote Bag
Whether you’re crafting or purchasing items for newborns, please make sure to follow these specifications:
- All crafted and purchased items must feel soft and be washable.
- If handmade and needs to be washed, it must be washed in fragrant-free baby detergent and, quickly after drying, sealed in a plastic bag.
- If crocheting, do not use a pattern that produces large holes.
- No ties are permitted on anything, including clothes and bibs.
- Do not use yellow, gray, or dark colors. Please use baby pastels- pink, white, blue, light green, and lavender.
- The items must come from a smoke-free household.
- Note: Newborns in Need is not currently asking for hats of any kind.
- Optional Free Sewing Patterns
- Optional Free Crochet Patterns
- Optional Free Knit Patterns
- Optional Purchased Items
We have a wonderful collection of donations so far; add yours to the bunch!
To donate your hats just send them to the address provided:
AllFreeKidsCrafts Newborns In Need Charity Drive
3400 Dundee Rd #220
Northbrook, IL 60062
If you are kind enough to participate then please read the specifications (or see above) for the donations. This charity drive goes until September 16, 2013. September 16 is the LAST DAY to donate, so we will allow one week for you to ship them to us after that date. Grab your materials, and let’s get charitable!
Are you donating crafted or purchased goods?