Summer is such a fantastic time for crafting with kids because without homework, they have extra time to get outside to work on summer projects and try easy science experiments. Best of all, doing crafts with your kids is a great way to get the entire family together.
Not sure what to make? Craft ideas for kids are so much fun to search for. I know, because I took care of it for you! I found crafts using recycled items, I found crafts using paint, I even found easy crafts for kids that light up. Your summer is gonna rock!
Summer Crafts For Kids
1.A fun flower embellishment for your summer sandals from FaveCrafts
2.A pair of plain shoes freshened up with brightly colored tie dye from FaveCrafts
3.A simple dreamcatcher that will chase the bad dreams away from A Little Craft In Your Day
4.A plain t-shirt made colorful and cute with sponge painting from A Little Craft In Your Day
5.A pretty and handy sticky note memo holder from Creative Cyn Chronicity
6.Kids’ tasty lip gloss made with powdered drink mix from Adventures In All Things Food
7.An aquarium from of a mason jar from Hello Wonderful
8.A super fun bouncy ball that really does bounce from My Frugal Adventures
9. Adorable fireflies that really light up from Apartment Therapy
10. A recycled soda bottle mini garden pet from Beautiful Home and Garden
11. Homemade sidewalk chalk that you can then create more art with from Princess and Pinky Girl
12. A sea-faring whale made of egg cartons from I Heart Crafty Things
13. A plastic bag and a plastic bottle transformed into a jellyfish in a bottle from Bhoom Play
14. Paper tube confetti launchers from Piikea Street
15.A colorful and trendy metal washer pendant from Small For Big from Small For Big
16. A glass gem sun catcher craft from Kids Activity Blog
17. Tin can wind chimes from A Girl and a Glue Gun
18. Squirt gun painting from Fire Flies and Mud Pies
19. Buggles in a tin travel toy from Pebbles and Piggy Tails
20. Sand casting at the beach from Artful Parent
Are there any other easy crafts for kids you’d like to share! Write about them in the comment box below!