What are the trickiest areas of your home when it comes to getting organized? Maybe it’s the jewelry and fashion accessories in your bedroom. Or perhaps it’s your desk and office area that is most in need of an efficiency makeover. If you’re here on FaveCrafts Blog, then we’re guessing that your craft room needs a little help too. No one wants to have to go on a scavenger hunt through their house every time they need to find something simple. A few simple projects to declutter and corral all those little bits and piece will show you how to organize and have your supplies in order in no time.
We know that sometimes, knowing how to organize seems to be just too hard, too expensive, and too unattractive. We’re here with DIY organization ideas to show you it doesn’t have to be!
There are lots of ways to get your kitchen, office, bedroom, craft room, or any other part of your home organized quickly and easily. We’ve rounded up 14 of these clever DIY organization ideas below and we just know you’re going to love how simple they are. Best of all, these DIY organization crafts are positively adorable too!
- DIY Recharging Station from A Little Craft in Your Day
- Handy Cardboard Carton Desk Caddy from Aunt Peaches
- Chalkboard Coat Hanger from FaveCrafts
- Recycled Can Pen and Marker Organizer from HP Create
- DIY Magazine Holder from A Little Craft in Your Day
- 15 Minute Recycled Desk Organizer from FaveCrafts
- Stylish Recycled Organizer from A Little Craft in Your Day
- Wine Cork Jewelry Holder from FaveCrafts
- Recycled Screwdriver Coat Rack from Homemade Modern
- Rustic Recycled Tin Can Organizer from Homeroad
- Lovely Mod Podge Tray from FaveCrafts
- Easy Hardware Organization from Chez Larsson
- DIY Frame Earring Holder from Morning Creativity
- Easy Peasy Scarf Organization Holder from From the Desk
See? There are lots of great ideas for getting your house into tip-top organized shape using inexpensive recycled materials. Next time you’re about to toss out those cardboard tubes, empty plastic bottles, aluminum cans, cartons, boxes, or other potentially useful things, have a look at them with an eye to tidying up and having a home for each and every item.
Which part of your home is most in need of organization? Share your clutter hot spots in the comments below!