In our last crafting tutorials post, “24 Crafting Tutorials and How Tos You Might Have Missed,” we put together an extensive list of articles to help beginners learn new skills, tips, and tricks. We built an exhaustive post that was devoted to sharing all sorts of neat techniques and great ideas with the crafting world. The list was our own library catalog of all of the fascinating tricks and tips we had collected. It was our magnum opus, and it was a popular resource among our greater crafting family — that means you.
The original crafting tutorials post went live months ago. A lot of things can happen between then (July) and now. One of the changes we’re eager to tell you about is our new list filled with all of the cool skills we’ve picked up in the last few months. Whether you’re completely new to crafting or are here to pick up a few new techniques, these crafting tutorials are super helpful and fun. We hope they’ll inspire all sorts of fantastic and unexpected projects!
22 Crafting Tutorials and How Tos You Might Have Missed: Part 2
- How to Clean Paper, Cardboard, and Toilet Paper Tubes
- Are Toilet Paper Roll Crafts a Safe and Sanitary Idea?
- How to Dye Clothespins
- How to Make a DIY Jewelry Organizer
- How to Use Polymer Clay: A Guide for Beginners
- How to Decoupage Furniture
- How to Embroider the French Knot
- How to Laminate Cotton Fabric
- How to Sew a Stem Stitch
- How to Sew a Zipper
- Box Stitch Knitting Tutorial
- DIY Paper Quilling
- One Row Button Holes Knitting Tutorial
- Fabric Twine Tutorial
- How to Create Different Quilting Patterns Using a Walking Foot
- Should You Wash Fabric Before Sewing?
- How to Sew a Curved Hem
- Hand Towel Sewing Tutorial
- Macrame Material Ideas + How to Knot Over a Form
- The Ultimate Guide to Paint Brush Types
- How to Wrap a Gift with Newspaper
- Learning How to Square Up a Quilt Block