Summertime means festivals, and festivals mean a variety of unique sights and sounds. People often show off their personal style during Coachella and other music and arts festivals. This summer, many folks are choosing to go boho with their wardrobe.
52 Boho Crafts for Festival Season
What is boho, you ask? When I think of the word “boho,” I think of the way a stream moves: free-flowing and breezy. Bohemian clothing often includes loose-fitting tops and lightweight skirts made from organic fabrics to be mindful of the environment. It also tends to include a lot of jewelry and embellishments.
Not surprisingly, the Bohemian style originated in France. Pier 1 Imports describes it this way: “Popularized in Revolutionary France, the Bohemians expressed their creativity in the way they lived and looked. Discover a world of damask, paisley, and other patterns. Dive into a field of color and uncover global accents that express your one-of-a-kind style.”
In America, the Bohemian style went big during the late 1960s and early 1970s. Fashion icons like Janis Joplin, Stevie Nicks, and Cher popularized the hippie, free-spirited look with their flowing peasant tops and layers of beaded accessories.
Taking a cue from these icons, I’ve compiled a list of 52 Boho Crafts for Festival Season that would be perfect for you to make and wear this summer. Check it out below and get started crafting!
Vintage is in! You’ll love these Bohemian clothes and accessories. From maxi dresses to scarves to peasant tops, everyone can find something that they’ll enjoy wearing this summer.
- Hippie Chic Maxi Skirt
- Beautiful Bohemian Crochet Scarf
- Trendy Tank Top Dress
- Lace Inset Shirt
- Earthy Crochet Wrap Love, love, love!
- Pretty Lady Peasant Blouse
- Boho Chic Crochet Headband
- Flower Pumps
- Long and Flowy Peasant Skirt (pictured)
- Pineapple Lace Shawl
- Very Easy Overalls Refashion
- Baby’s Boho Summer Headband
- Easy Peasy Bow Bag Fan favorite
- Bohemian Lace Tote
- Flowy Kaftan Dress
- Pretty Baby Peasant Top
- Adorable Applique Flowers
- Rope Handbag
- Boho Scarf Maxi Dress NEW!
- Floral Knit Poncho
- Girls’ Pretty Peasant Blouse
- Sidewalk Shawl
- Lovely Lace Statement Scarf
- Reborn Convertible Blouson Tunic
- 10-Minute 1960s Bow Quick and easy
- Simple Reversible Vintage Skirt (pictured)
- Baby Peasant Dress
DIY Jewelry and Accessories
Necklaces, earrings, bracelets, midi rings – if it’s beaded, you can bet it’s Bohemian! Check out these amazing beaded accessories to go with any outfit.
- Bohemian Midi Ring
- Festival Hoop Earrings (pictured)
- Vintage Lace Brooches
- Bohemian Rhapsody Necklace Super chic
- Friendship Bracelet Hand Jewelry
- Gypsy Wrap Bracelet
- Deep V Bohemian Necklace
- Unique Tasseled Fishbone Earrings You’ve never seen anything like this!
- Beaded Tribal Bracelet
- Springtime Gypsy Earrings
- Bohemian Dyed Macrame Necklace
- Sparkling Beaded Wrap Bracelet (pictured)
- Vintage Hairpins
- Boho Tassel Necklace
- Dreamy Dreamcatcher Earrings OMG cute!
- Boho Barefoot Sandals
- Retro Handmade Flower
- Birds of a Feather Paracord Necklace
More Boho Crafts
Boho isn’t just a way you dress – it’s how you live! Try some of these home decor ideas to make your house boho chic.
- Rustic Photo Frame
- Bohemian Patterned Pillow
- No-Sew Boho Curtains These are so easy
- 1960s-Inspired Step Stool (pictured0
- Rustic LOVE Sign
- Lovely Doily Lace Bowls
- Vintage Window Frame Organizer You need this!