This week, Mikey from Mikeyssmail has posted more videos for you to learn on the AllFreeCrochet You Tube Channel. There are two tutorials to follow along with:
Tutorial 1 – How To Filet Crochet – Part 1 and Part 2
- If you have ever wanted to learn how to crochet your name into your projects using Filet Crochet ideas, this is for you.
- The tutorial is highly informative showing you how to read the graphs.
- Don’t limit yourself on just names, you can do numbers, and shapes.
- Mikey has provided a side link in the information. It will take you to his website where you can print your own graph paper to make your own shapes, numbers, and letters. There’s even a link for CrochetKim who is giving away free graphing on letters. She even provides basic shapes and a few names.
- This filet crochet will awaken your creativty with a brand new challenge.
Tutorial 2 – How To Crochet A Jumbo Fan Pattern – Part 1 and Part 2
- Both of these two tutorials are available in Left & Right Hand so everyone can follow.
- Mikey takes a regular fan, jumbo sizes it to quadruple crochet techniques.
- This would be the type of project that would grow really fast. It’s an interesting pattern and changing colours would be fairly easy to take an already “WOW” pattern and make it “Fabulous!”
- Good Luck with this one… it’s a very simple idea and Mikey believes beginners have an opportunity to be able to do something like this.
See you next week where we will launch 2 more tutorials for AllFreeCrochet.