If you ask me, New Year’s Eve doesn’t get enough appreciation as a holiday. There’s so much to love! I mean, at what other point in the year are you allowed to wear silly party hats, make a lot of noise, and craft with as much glitter as you can find? Having New Year celebrations are incredibly important if you want to make memories with your family, and that’s where AllFreeKidsCrafts comes in.
It can be a challenge to make sure everyone is included on New Year’s Eve, especially when your younger family members have to go to bed way before midnight. With these New Year’s Eve activities and crafts, you’ll have a blast from the second you wake up until your eyelids finally droop closed at the end of the night.
DIY Party Decorations
No party is complete without awesome accessories! You might not see party hats all the time, but trust us; they’re a must for NYE, especially with kids involved! Create these party hats for your guests, and they’ll all praise you for having the best New Year’s Eve party ideas of all time.
New Year’s Crafts
- New Year’s Eve Paper Plate Craft
- Itty Bitty Disco Balls
- Sparkly NYE Window Art
- New Year’s Noisemaker
New Years Eve Kids’ Activities
These New Year’s Eve ideas are great for a party, but you can also use them to have fun with little ones during the day. After all, the best New Year’s Eve is the one that involves everyone!
- Toddler-Approved NYE Activities: These New Year’s Eve crafts are a great way to start the day, since everyone can make them!
- Balloon Count Down: Every hour until the countdown, pop a balloon to find a fun activity for the family to enjoy!
- New Year’s Confetti Fun: Do you have leftover confetti from the NYE Confetti Garland? Create these party poppers for the final seconds of 2013.
- Celebrate the ‘Noon’ Year: If you’re planning a party with little ones that won’t make it until midnight, try this unique idea instead!
- New Year’s Eve Time Capsule: Have everyone put in a memento from the year, and then reminisce together.
- Find Your New Motto: Browse this list of inspirational Disney quotes to remind yourself how to make the most of the new year.
- Mini Pinatas: These DIY party decorations aren’t just for warm weather! Make these Mini Pinatas to help little ones celebrate the New Year.
- Faster Than Father Time Game: Who can get to the alarm clock before it goes off? Race your family around the house with this fun New Year’s Eve kids’ activity.
- Exclusive New Year’s Ball Drop: Can’t stay awake until the real ball drops? Craft your own!
BONUS! New Year’s Eve Food
Need some grub for your party? These ideas for New Year’s Eve food are both delicious and meaningful. With two sweet treats and two savory dishes, you’ve got a spread that kids (and adults!) will totally love. Don’t miss these party food ideas:
- Clever Clock Quesadilla
- Mouthwatering Midnight Oreo Pop
- New Year’s Fortune Cookies
- New Year Good Luck Pretzel