Hope to see you there!
Creativ Festival is held on October 21, 22, & 23, 2011. It is one of Ontario’s largest creative venues.
Check out the latest info of what is new coming this fall. New floor and seminars never before featured at Creativ Festival are scheduled. Click Here
What is it?
- Celebration of everything crafty.
- Hands on activities, lessons, and extremely interactive.
- Courses & seminars to be more detailed and grab onto ideas and concepts firmly.
- Knowledgeable and leading teachers instructing.
- Crafting Product Sales.
Mikey will be announcing on The Crochet Crowd’s Facebook Fan Page. When the courses are available on the website to be able to enlist. Last year, 3 of 5 of Mikey’s courses sold out within a week.
Mikey is hosting 3 long seminars this year instead of 5. It was noticed last year that 45 minutes in a classroom with 3 of the classes weren’t long enough. Mikey will be teaching loom knitting in all three courses. We would like to thank Bernat & D.A. Looms for their sponsorship in providing yarn and equipment for the students to use. Brand new to this year’s line up will by the Infinity II Loom Course by D.A. Looms.com.
Stay tuned to Facebook when the courses will open up. First come first serve!
It’s hot off the presses. D.A. Looms (Short for Decor Accents Looms) has just released the brand new Infinity II Loom. The product has undergone a major product design. Only the pegs are moulded, everything else including the plastic support bases are hand cut with precision.
We have seen other ‘S’ Shaped looms on the market, so what makes this one better than the rest?
High Grade Plastic. The base of the loom is a solid 1/2″ thick. It has little flexing.
- You can see by the picture that the base exceeds well past where the pegs are fitted into their holes for extra support.
- Upon showing this to consumers in person, people are blown away by the weight of this product.
- This not a toy and the quality speaks that loudly.
- The biggest difference is the ‘S’ Shape in comparison to others on the market. The ‘S’ shape is consistent and round. You will not have any difficulties accessing any pegs.
- A design change as moving the pegs out from where they come together at the ends. It was too close before.
- The pegs are Nylon. For those who use Serenity, you will know your yarn used to grab onto the plastic and be tough to manipulate. The nylon is so amazing that the yarn easily slides up and down with very little friction. This is an added bonus because it allows your knitting to not tightened up to the point where you are bending hooks or breaking pegs.
- The price point of these looms are excellent.
Order your D.A. Looms Infinity II Loom at http://www.Dalooms.com There are also affiliate programs for those who wish to sell these and other assorted looms D.A. Looms has. Each loom is hand crafted to perfection. Usage of these looms will be added to The Crochet Crowd’s YouTube Video Line Up, absolutely free of course.
AllFreeKnitting.com will be giving one of these looms away in the near future. Stay tuned for further details.
🙂 Michael – Video Host of The Crochet Crowd