Crafters, I don’t know about you, but I just love recycled crafts. To me, there’s nothing more invigorating than making something new and beautiful from things that can be found in my recycling bin. Empty toilet paper rolls? Homemade Christmas ornaments! Old Newspapers and magazines? Fabulous paper flowers! It can be fun coming up with creative new ways to craft with materials you already have lying around.
But when it comes to recycled materials, there is none better than coffee filters. Yes, if there was a hierarchy of recycled crafting materials then I would dub coffee filters the queen (or king, whichever you prefer). You might be asking, why?
First and foremost, they’re extremely versatile. You can use them to craft for basically any holiday or season: Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Easter, Halloween, you name it there is a craft (a ridiculously adorable craft, too) that you can make with coffee filters to celebrate. Second, because unlike other recycled crafts, which can at times look like you’ve just covered your trash in glitter (we’ve all seen those), coffee filters actually look beautiful. Don’t believe me? Check out the crafts below!
- Valentine’s Coffee Filter Wreath
- Hearts and Flowers Wreath
- Pretty Coffee Filter Roses
- Coffee Filter Heart Garland
- Blooming Coffee Filter Easter Baskets
- Dip and Die Coffee Filter Wreath
- Fun Coffee Filter Flowers
- Perfect Pastel Wreath
- Patriotic Coffee Filter Blooms
- Red and White Garland
- Coffee Filter Firework Flowers
- Carefree Coffee Filter Butterflies
- Coffee Filter Turkeys
- Rustic Coffee Filter Wreath
- Super Cute Coffee Filter Turkeys
- Coffee Filter Fall Leaves
- Coffee Filter Snowflakes
- Winter Coffee Filter Wreath
- Easy Coffee Filter Angel
- Coffee Filter Snowman
- Coffee Filter Christmas Trees
- Snowflake Fairy Ornament
Looking for more? Check out these coffee filter crafts!
- 5 Ways to Decorate for Christmas with Coffee Filters + More Green Craft Ideas
- 8 Coffee Filter Crafts + Ways to Use K-Cups
- Coffee Filter Cherry Blossoms
- Coffee Filter Flowers
Have you ever crafted with coffee filters? What did you make?