I don’t know about all of you, but now that we’re deep in the middle of winter and it’s so cold outside, I simply never want to leave my apartment. If I could just be lazy all day and stay in my bed or on the couch and stay covered with a cozy blanket, I’d be so happy. If you’re like me, and the thought of cozy blankets is all that’s on your mind this winter, I’ve got such a treat for you! I’ve dug around on AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns to find some of the best and most cozy crochet blankets, just for you.
These cozy crochet blanket patterns are plush and snuggly and will keep you warm once you work them up. They’ll even keep you warm as you work them up since the cozy yarn will be draped over your lap the whole time. Grab your hooks and favorites colors of yarn and start crocheting! Bulky or super bulky yarn will make the coziest blankets, if you ask us, but you can still get comfy with some worsted weight yarn. If you’re confident enough, try crocheting two skeins of yarn at the same time for an extra plush design.
Our Favorite 15 Cozy Crochet Afghan Patterns
- Crochet Cable Throw
- Thick Twist Basketweave – The basketweave stitch is so easy to make and produces a squishy fabric
- Unbelievably Easy Crochet Blanket
- Redwood Waffle-ghan
- Cozy Clusters Baby Blanket
- Cozy Feather and Fan Afghan – This one’s a little more lacy and light than the others, but the bulky weight yarn adds layers of comfort.
- Snowy Faux Knit Baby Blanket
- Super Cozy Crochet Puff Stitch Blanket
- Faux Shearling Throw – Faux shearing – the ultimate in comfort and warmth
- Irresistibly Cozy Double Woven Throw – Use two skeins of yarn at once for a plushy design
- Cuddly Sleeved Afghan
- Ridiculously Cozy Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Cozy “Man Ghan”
- Cozy Yuletide Squares Afghan – Switch up the colors for a cozy design you can use all year!
- Cozy Cabin Afghan
Plus – check out even MORE cozy crochet afghans!