This tutorial is brought to you by Maria Del Pinto.
Create a fun edible Easter craft by adding some PEEPS to your favorite pudding dish.
- Peeps Marshmallow Bunnies
- Wilton’s Candy Melts
- Keebler Vienna Fingers Cookies
- White pudding (store bought or homemade)
- Blue Food Coloring
Prepare your favorite pudding recipe (or store bought pudding) and add blue food coloring and stir until you get a nice shade of blue. Place aside.
Crush 3 Vienna Fingers and place at the bottom of glass cup or bowl. Then top with the pudding.
Place a few candy melts in a microwave safe bowl and heat for about 30 seconds to 45 seconds (amount of time may vary). Take two of the Peeps Bunnies and use the candy melt to adhere a third to the top of the two. Allow candy to harden.
Use a Vienna Finger cookie for a surfboard. Reheat the left over candy melts to put some onto the Vienna Finger cookie and adhere the stack of bunnies to it. Allow candy to harden.
Place the Surfing Bunnies onto the top of the blue pudding to create a fun dessert.
- An alternate ideas is to decorate the bunnies with Candy Melts in different colors to create swimsuits and place them directly into the pudding to look like they are sitting in a Jacuzzi.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 20 New DIY Storage Solutions You Need Immediately - February 20, 2017
- Creativation Craft Trends for 2017! - January 30, 2017
- 16 DIY Terrariums and Indoor Garden Ideas to Get You Through Winter - January 23, 2017