I know that succulents are supposed to be the easiest plant to keep alive. I have read over and over again that these low-water, low-maintenance, admittedly very cute plants are impossible to kill. This is supposed to be the case, but you know what? I have yet to meet a succulent I did not kill. My thumbs about as black as they come or maybe my apartment is a dead zone. Whatever the reality is, the succulent struggle is real. This is why I have put together this charming selection of succulent craft ideas that don’t actually involve real succulents. This collection of pretty printable flower and plant crafts, paper craft ideas, and more succulent craft ideas is dedicated to my fellow black thumb sufferers. You absolutely cannot kill these cuties, because they are not alive.
9 No-Fuss, No-Water (Okay, Fake!) Succulent Crafts
- DIY Felt Succulent Pens – (shown) I want 15 for my desk.
- You’re Succulent Free Printable – (shown) All you have to do is hit the print button. That’s my type of craft.
- Free Cactus Crochet Pattern – Oh my goodness! Someone needs to crochet this ASAP.
- Pretty Painted Cacti – I honestly love painted rock crafts.
- Felt Succulent Summer Wreath – (shown) Such a cute way to add soft textures and colors to your home.
- Unforgettable Fondant Succulents – I would say these are too cute to eat, but they’re atop cupcakes so….
- Sand Art Succulent Terrariums – A kids craft that looks like trendy, adult home decor.
- Perfect Paper Succulents – (shown) These paper succulents honestly look real. They fooled me.
- DIY Succulent Wrist Cuff – Using fake succulents is such a great way to add green to your world.
Find more lovely ways to add floral crafts to your home without worrying about keeping them alive and green with our collection of 81+ Printable Flower Patterns. This stunning collection of flower craft ideas includes paper crafts, crochet patterns, free sewing patterns, crazy easy DIY crafts, and more.
Faux and Fake Flower Crafts: Brilliant solution or a little bit tacky?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019