Today’s day one in our month long National Craft Month Giveaway. Come visit our blog every day to enter to win a different prize of the day. Find the contest rules and enter below.
Stellar Arm Knit Cowl
We’re kicking off National Craft Month with today’s featured project from Red Heart Yarns. Arm knitting is all the rage lately and you can learn how with the Stellar Arm Knit Cowl pattern. Ditch those knitting needles and use those arms to make a fun and chunky scarf to keep you warm.
Enter to Win Today’s Prize
Today’s prize is a yarn prize pack from Red Heart Yarns. In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the AllFreeKnitting Facebook page here, AND
- Like the Red Heart Yarns Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
Have you ever tried arm knitting? What do you think of the arm knitting craze?
Don’t miss your chance to stock up your craft stash and win more than $2,000 in crafty prizes! There’s something for everyone in this epic craft giveaway…trust us, you don’t want to miss this one! You can enter to win this awesome assortment of prizes once a day throughout the month of March.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreeKnitting and the Red Heart Yarns Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, March 3rd, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.