They say that March comes in like a lion and out like a lamb, and this month has really lived up to that reputation. From sub-zero temperatures to snowy days, there have been no shortage of weather related catastrophes in my neck of the woods. Luckily, however, April means the true start of spring. I love the blooming flowers, green leaves and, of course, warmer weather. One fun way to celebrate spring is by heading outside and planting a few flowers. Better yet, if you have the space, cultivate your own garden and fill it with handmade items.
There are so many ways to transform even the smallest space into a pretty garden. If you have a flower bed, you’ll want to create a Bead Buster Garden Stake or a Butterfly Garden Stake. Both of these projects add a fun touch to a sea of florals. If you don’t have access to a mound of dirt, you can use decorative clay pots and planters to add color to your space. Our roundup, 10 Clay Posts You’ll Fall In Love With, features creative DIY ideas to get you started.
Head out to your garden, take a deep breath and celebrate spring – you deserve it after this winter season!
- Flatware Garden Markers from Mallory Paige
- Golden Heart Planter from Warm Hot Chocolate
- Dinosaur Plant Markers from Punk Projects
- Garden Lanterns from Inspirations By D
- DIY Painted Terra Cotta Pots from Lovely Indeed
- Chalkboard Painted Orchid Pot from Garden Therapy
- Tree Swing from A Beautiful Mess
- Chalkboard Planters from Gerbera Designs
- Retro-tastic Garden Markers from My Poppet
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019
- 8 Craft Trends for 2019 - January 24, 2019