The days of the micro-miniskirt are over. This spring we are seeing tea length skirts strut their stuff down the runway. If you want to be on-trend and get a headstart on this classy new trend, these 2014 Spring Fashion Trends: Tea Length Skirts are for you. I absolutely love the look of a longer skirt or dress. It is so nice to be able to feel the spring sun and breeze on your legs without worrying about sitting down properly. This length is perfect for the office and out on the town. In fact, you could easily transition one of these skirts from a day look to a night look with the right top change and some funky jewelry. They are so versatile!
Vintage patterns have become increasingly popular. These spring fashion trends may very well owe their popularity to the hit drama Downton Abbey. We just cannot get enough of those Crawley girls and their fashion-forward sense of style. This would not be the first time vintage looks made a comeback following a popular television show. Remember the secretary skirt craze that Mad Men started? Combine the modern look of spring fashion trends and the timeless beauty of vintage patterns with these fabulous tea length skirts.
Tea Length Skirts
1. Coral Dress (bottom left) – This brightly colored skirt is perfect for a day on the town.
2. The Pinwheel Skirt (top left) – This classy vintage dress is perfect for a wedding or formal dinner.
3. Enchanting Tulle Skirt (center) – Look like a fairytale princess in this flowing tea length skirt.
4. Waistband Bow Skirt (bottom right) – Get the bohemian look with this free skirt pattern.
5. 6 Step Skirt – Make the perfect skirt in just 6 steps!
6. Jersey Skirt – Comfy and cool? You absolutely need this skirt.
7. The Lemonade Dress – What says spring more than a cool glass of lemonade?
8. Polka Dot Skirt – This classic polka dot lo will wow all your friends.
What fashion trend are you waiting to come back?
- 15 Quick Sewing Projects Under 15 Minutes - July 20, 2014
- What You (Almost) Forgot to Bring: Sewing Purses, Organizers, and More for Travel - July 14, 2014
- Kids and Camping Hacks: 17 Camping Crafts for Kids - July 8, 2014