Today’s day 19 in our month long National Craft Month Giveaway. Come visit our blog every day to enter to win a different prize of the day. Find the contest rules and enter below.
Splendidly Spring Paper Watering Can
Today’s featured project is from Xyron. Start crafting for spring with this Splendidly Spring Paper Watering Can. This paper craft tutorial will show you how to create an adorable little watering can to decorate your home just in time for those April showers and May flowers.
Enter to Win Today’s Prize
Today’s prize is from Xyron. The prize includes: Xyron 9″ Creative Station & Refill, Xyron 5″ Create-a-Sticker Max & Refill, Xyron 1.5″ Sticker Maker & Refill, Xyron Mega Runner & Refill, Xyron Tape Runner & Refill, Xyron Glue Stick, and Xyron Magnet Tape.
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the AllFreePaperCrafts Facebook page here, AND
- Like the Xyron Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What are you paper crafting for spring?
Don’t miss your chance to stock up your craft stash and win more than $2,000 in crafty prizes! There’s something for everyone in this epic craft giveaway…trust us, you don’t want to miss this one! You can enter to win this awesome assortment of prizes once a day throughout the month of March.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreePaperCrafts Facebook and the Xyron Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, March 27th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.