Today is day sixteen of our Homemade Christmas Gift Guide Book Launch Party! To celebrate the launch of this new free eBook, Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas and DIY Home Décor, we are giving away prizes and posting new projects from our 14 amazing sponsors featured in this book. And if that isn’t enough, we also have an Extreme Craft-tacular Grand Prize Giveaway! You have one more chance to win, so don’t miss out! Find the contest rules and enter below.
This giveaway is now over. Please be sure to check out our current giveaways and stay tuned for big giveaways in the future! Don’t forget to check out the free knitting pattern and eBook below.
Are you ready for one last fantastically-festive project? We hope so, because this Snowflake Hostess Apron from Red Heart is one you won’t want to miss! This cozy crochet pattern is perfect for any friend or relative that loves to entertain.
The Snowflake Hostess Apron is a beautiful crocheted pattern with a lacy and feminine look. The best part of this crochet design from Red Heart is that it will easily complement anything you wear, so you can keep it on throughout your holiday party. Great for crochet fans of all skill levels, this lovely holiday apron works up quickly and makes a great last minute gift for anyone on your list, so check out the full tutorial to get started!
Whether you’re looking to create your own unique holiday décor this year or you’re looking for some clever gift ideas for friends and family, Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas and DIY Home Décor is filled with great projects that are perfect for all your holiday decorating and gift-giving needs! Get your own copy of this free downloadable eBook today!
ENTER TO WIN TODAY’S PRIZE
Today’s prize is a yarn assortment and tote bag from Red Heart, valued at $150! In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
* Like the AllFreeCrochet Facebook Page here, AND
* Like the Red Heart Facebook Page here, AND
*Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
How would you use today’s prize if you won?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” the AllFreeCrochet Facebook Page and the Red Heart Facebook Page to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until October 29th, 2013 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
SUPER BONUS ! WIN THE GRAND PRIZE!
Don’t miss your chance to stock up your craft stash and win more than $1,500 in prizes! You can enter each day to win. You have 3 more days to enjoy the Extreme Craft-tacular Grand Prize Giveaway, so take some time out of your day to come to the FaveCrafts blog each day to hear about the latest prize.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019
- 8 Craft Trends for 2019 - January 24, 2019