Catherine Peart of Gingham Cherry sent us two great craft tutorials, which are newly published today. These are great projects for beginner crafters and those looking for quick gifts for Mom or the kids.
- Kid’s Silhouette Tutorial– Silhouettes are very stylish right now, and are a snap to create with this tutorial. Making silhouettes of the kid(s) is a perfect Mother’s Day gift, but is also fun for decorating any room of the house. I would love to make silhouettes of my two sisters and I for my parents’ house.
- ID Key Tag for Kids– This is a fun and functional project, to help kids keep track of their school bags. They will love the personalized touch. Have them pick out the decorative paper and colors of beads themselves!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 6 Ways to Donate Your Handcrafts to Kids in Need Around the World through OCC - October 18, 2017
- New Ways to Share and Save on Prime Publishing LLC Sites - October 12, 2017
- 7 Absurdly Easy Afghans for Beginners - October 9, 2017