In case you missed it, AllFreePaperCrafts is hosting an awesome Crafty Card Making Swap over at Swap-bot, and it’s not too late to sign up!
If you’re unfamiliar with Swap-bot, here is some important information! Swap-bot.com is a fun website that facilitates the sending of snail mail and internet swaps. It takes the hassle out of organizing your own crafty swaps and allows you to engage with fellow swappers online! If this sounds like something you might be interested in, be sure to read the details of the Crafty Card Making Swap below!
What to do:
- Sign up HERE for the Crafty Card Making Swap. You will need to create a Swap-bot profile if you do not have one already. You must sign up by Tuesday, May 20, 2014.
- Create a beautiful handmade card. Any size is welcome.
- Include an inspirational message! This can be anything from a crafty quote to a short letter of encouragement.
- Mail your card. Your card must be postmarked no later than Saturday, May 31, 2014.
- When you receive your card, don’t forget to rate your partner on Swap-bot. It wouldn’t hurt to send your partner a small thank you message as well!
Some fabulous quote ideas include. . . .
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” – Maya Angelou
- “The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul.” – Dieter F. Uchtdorf
- “Imagination is more important than knowledge.” – Albert Einstein
Sign up here for a fun way to engage with fellow card makers! You’ll enjoy making and sending a crafty card as much as you’ll enjoy receiving one.
What kind of card would you like to receive in a swap?
- Papercrafting Your Summer Bucket List Memories - July 22, 2014
- Dog Days of Summer: Dog Themed Papercrafting Inspiration - July 15, 2014
- Celebrate National Ice Cream Month with Paper Crafts - July 8, 2014