This month we’re celebrating our bloggers and their creativity. In January 2014 at CHA, bloggers gathered at our CHA Networking Event to meet companies and to work more with us here FaveCrafts. After getting a bunch of crafty swag from the event, they set out to make projects out of the materials they were given. We’re featuring these projects all month with giveaways so you can make your own versions of their wonderful crafts.
Seussian Flower Bouquet
Make a whimsical bouquet worthy of a children’s book when you follow this Seussian Flower Bouquet tutorial. This project is broken down into 12 separate flowers, so you can make one of each or a whole bunch of your favorite design. Each of these Dr. Seuss craft ideas is an exercise in imagination, which means that no craft supply is off limits. Ribbons, sequins, beads, and other embellishments make this bouquet totally unforgettable. Best of all, it stays in bloom all year.
Enter to win today’s prize
Today’s prize is a variety of Simplicity products. Included in the prize is:
- The Bloom Loom from The Crochet Dude
- Wrights Especially Baby Applique – Bee
- EZ Quilting Sewing Kit
- Wrights Bias Tape (colors may vary)
- Simplicity Headband Décor
- Bondex Outdoor Restore Duck Patches (colors may vary)
- Naturally Chic Iron On Transfers
- I Taught Myself Knitting
- Home Decorating Book
Be sure to check out these other best blogger craft projects that use Simplicity products!
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the FaveCrafts Facebook page here, AND
- Like the Simplicity Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What is your favorite flower to craft?
Thank you all for participating in yesterday’s giveaway! Congratulations to Louise M. who answered “I especially like to do roses, it seems you cannot miss!!! They are always nice to look at ” Roses are beautiful Louise, we hope you use this prize to create some really amazing projects!
To see the current giveaway, please check our giveaway schedule.
Enter to win our Super Spectacular Grand Prize Giveaway! Filled with more than $500.00 worth of amazing prizes from 15 companies, this is the ultimate way to get crafting this month! The deadline to enter is April 25, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern time.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the FaveCrafts and the Simplicity Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, April 24th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 20 New DIY Storage Solutions You Need Immediately - February 20, 2017
- Creativation Craft Trends for 2017! - January 30, 2017
- 16 DIY Terrariums and Indoor Garden Ideas to Get You Through Winter - January 23, 2017